Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Next American Idol??

The moment I heard that American Idol was coming to Salt Lake I knew I should audition. For years people have been telling me to try out, but the idea of traveling to another city isn't appealing and I didn't want it THAT bad. The opportunity has fallen into my lap, so I can't let it pass me by. I'll always wonder if I don't.

I'm confident in my vocal abilities, so whatever happens will be for a good reason. I won't walk out crying and throw my talent down the drain because they didn't think I was right for the competition. I am truly gifted with the ability to sing, if being a star isn't my destiny, then I'm cool with that. I would really love to go to Hollywood, even for a week. That would be a really awesome experience.

So, I'm working like a crazy woman to prepare and get my voice back in shape. It's been a while since I've really sung. I'm getting excited. Auditions are July 29th, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh and if you have any suggestions or comments please share them with me!!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

If they turn you down your should storm out and swear as much as you can...every bad word you can think of. That would be really funny! What could it hurt, right?

Oh, and

YOU GO GIRL!!!